|Update: Falang 2.9.7 released
with new features and improvements
|Today we have updated falang product and added some new features and functionalities. Support of new joomla router (paid version only), fix export and more.|
Onsen UI – The most beautiful and efficient way to develop HTML5 hybrid and mobile web apps.
Build apps with web tech you know and love with Ionic Framework
Know how to build websites? Then you already know how to build mobile apps. Ionic Framework offers the best web and native app components for building highly interactive native and progressive web apps.
Full featured HTML framework for building iOS & Android apps
Notepad++ v7.5.6 enhancements & bug-fixes:
1. Fix macro playing back crash issue on new added “find previous” and “find next” buttons.
2. Function List enhancement: Highlight the current function based on cursor position.
3. Fix crash on styler dialog of User Defined Language dialog.
4. Fix file status detection issue under Windows XP.
5. Ghost typing enhancement: Unicode, syntax highlighting and speed support.
(check the url for the usage of ghost typing on command line: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/features/ghost-typing.html )
6. Add a message from outer space.
Notepad++ 7.5.5 enhancements & bug-fixes:
1. Restore 2 buttons “<< Find Previous” & “Find Next >>” in Find dialog (optional).
2. Fix monitored (tail -f) file not always updated issue.
3. Keep Doc Switcher’s ordering in sync with Tab bar.
4. Shortcut Mapper enhancements: Add filter capacity and make dialog resizable and maximizable.
5. Fix for “Toggle Single Line Comment” malfunctioning with HTML/XML.
6. Make Unix style path (slashes) work in open file dialog (optional).
7. Fix tab sticks to mouse pointer problem after external update of a opened file.
8. Fix encoding not sync (on status bar) after reloading.
9. Fix menu items’ state is not maintained due to save macro command.
10. Fix line ending changes are not detected in reloaded changed files issue.
11. Fix highlighting of <script> tags in XML files issue.
12. Fix Unicode file name comparison to match Windows behaviour (as opposed to doing a linguistic filename comparison).
1. NppExport v0.2.8 (32-bit x86 only)
2. Converter 4.2.1
3. Mime Tool 2.1
4. DSpellCheck 1.3.5
Updater (Installer only):
* WinGup v4.2
The Joomla project team has released version 3.8.6, a security and bug fixes release.
This is an important maintenance release for Joomla 3.8.5 regression bugs and a recommended upgrade for all Joomla 3.x series sites. As always, before any Joomla upgrade on your live website, take a backup just in case anything goes wrong.
The security fix addresses a low level SQLi vulnerability in User Notes and the bug fixes address various Joomla 3.8.5 regressions (session management and cookies improvements), PHP 7.2 compatibility issues and other bugs.
CB Paid Subscriptions (CBSubs) 4.2 is here with 25 new features and 52 bug fixes!
CB Paid Subscriptions (CBSubs GPL) 4.2 is mainly a features and maintenance release that requires Community Builder 2.1.4.
Of the 25 new features, we would like to focus on the following:
- Many Improvements in admin area with better search and batch actions
- Minor improvements in front-end area with better subscription workflow
- New payment gateway for Stripe with autorecuring payments and SEPA support
- Improvements in PayPal Pro with new Payflow API and Paypal Advanced with support for new partners
- Quickpay payment gateway for new API
- Support for PHP 7.1 and 7.2
San Jose, CA, June 4–8
When technology connects with creativity, incredible ideas come to life. This summer, we invite thousands of talented minds from around the world to join us and turn their ideas into reality.
PrestaShop is proud to release the newest version of our software, PrestaShop 1.7.3. This important version includes a big number of new features and fixes.
Here’s what you can expect:
PrestaTrust: This innovative feature authenticates the code of PrestaTrust-enabled modules and safely keeps track of license information in the blockchain.
Right-To-Left support: PrestaShop is now friendly with languages written from right-to-left (RTL). This is extremely important for selling in countries who speak in RTL languages like Arabic, Hebrew or Persian.
A new set of Demo products, which will give PrestaShop a fresh and modern face
UI Kit: A new graphic identity for the core… and modules! The UI kit brings a coherent set of reusable components that work the same across the back office, as well as Bootstrap 4 and jQuery 3.
Symfony migration: Three new pages have been migrated to symfony, bringing new components and exciting features for module developers!
…and many smaller features and handy fixes like:
Set shipping delivery times and be compliant with European law.
Make PrestaShop send you alerts when a product is low on stock.
Perform bulk editions in stocks.
Icelandic localization and Installer in Japanese