pgAdmin is the most popular and feature rich Open Source administration and development platform for PostgreSQL, the most advanced Open Source database in the world.
1. Fix hanging problem while switching back a fully-folded document by using shortcut (Ctrl-TAB).
2. Fix possible file corruption during backup or power loss or other abnormal N++ termination.
3. Fix wrong backup file deleted issue.
4. Fix backup not fully disabled issue.
5. Add 2 command line flags “-notepadStyleCmdline” and “-z” for the replacement of notepad.exe.
6. Add new plugin API NPPM_REMOVESHORTCUTBYCMDID to allows plugins to remove unneeded shortcuts.
7. Fix Tail monitoring incoherent status after deleting a monitored file.
8. Fix issue with wrong smart highlighting when it is disabled.
9. Fix last active tab is ignored on Notepad++ restart issue.
10. Fix Tab non-responding by mouse click after dragging bug.
11. Fix switching back position restoring issue for wrapped document.
12. Add several spiritual quotes and a subtle Easter egg in the source code.
1. NppExport v0.2.8 (32-bit x86 only)
2. Converter 4.2.1
3. Mime Tool 2.1
4. DSpellCheck 1.4.6
Updater (Installer only):
* WinGup (for Notepad++) v5.0.3
The Joomla project team has just released version 3.8.13 that addresses 5 low priority vulnerabilities that affect all Joomla 3.x, Joomla 2.5 and even Joomla 1.5 websites.
phpList version 3.3.5 introduces two new features, three usability improvements, and nine fixes. These include a new “Bounces per list” page, new ‘Powered by phpList’ buttons, and new password options when creating sub-accounts.