What is cssnext?
PostCSS-cssnext is a PostCSS plugin that helps you to use the latest CSS syntax today. It transforms new CSS specs into more compatible CSS so you don’t need to wait for browser support. You can literally write future-proof CSS and forget old preprocessor specific syntax.
Here’s what you can expect from this new version:
- New Stock Management interface, to track your movements and get an overview of your inventory.
- Updated Translation page, with an improved interface and better code.
- An improved Classic theme readability on low quality screens.
- Product page text areas now have a character counter.
- New hooks on both the Product page and the Classic theme.
- New localization packs for Algeria, Morocco, South Africa and South Korea.
- New Installer languages: Estonian, Finnish, Greek and Slovak.
…and many smaller features and handy fixes!
|Update: Falang 2.9.0 released
with new features and improvements
|Today we have updated falang product and added some new features and functionalities. Falang support an easier way to remove a menu item from a specific language, it’s work better for content/K2 item in specific language too.|
Online HTTP/2 test – Verify if your server or CDN supports HTTP/2.
Get a Free Public Email by Mailinator
Mailinator is your Second Inbox!
Actually, given you have millions of inboxes to choose from, it’s more like your second, third and bazillionth inbox too (you get the idea).
The Joomla Team has released Joomla 3.7.3 which contains 3 security fixes that affect all Joomla 1.7.3 to Joomla 3.7.2 websites.
In addition to the security issues, Joomla 3.7.3 also fixes over 230 bugs.
The Joomla Team strongly recommends that all 3.x websites upgrade to version 3.7.3.
The new 4 beta version of Mobirise Website Builder is out. Zero coding, drag-and-drop site creation. Free and mobile-friendly. 470,000+ awesome websites are already created with Mobirise!
What’s new in v4.0 Beta:
* Brand-new core engine – faster and smoother
* New default Mobirise 4 theme – 97 new blocks
* Updated interface
* New CodeEditor
* and much more..
|10 years – 10 “portrait” interviews: discover them on our PrestaShop blog.|
|In 2017, Bruno Lévêque, founder of PrestaShop, decides to create PrestaShop, an e-commerce solution open for everybody. Emerged in the e-commerce ecosystem, he was convinced about the potential this represented for all merchants.|