The AWS Free Tier enables you to gain free, hands-on experience with the AWS platform, products, and services.
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Swift and Objective-C Cocoa projects. It has over 37 thousand libraries and is used in over 2.5 million apps. CocoaPods can help you scale your projects elegantly.
The open source version of the Parse backend, and related projects.
Notepad++ 7.5.1 new features/enhancements & bug-fixes:
1. Fix some excluded language cannot be remembered bug.
2. Fix a localization regression bug.
3. Fix the bug that Notepad++ create “%APPDATA%\local\notepad++” folder in local conf mode.
4. Add Visual Prolog language support.
5. Add auto-completion support for batch file (*.bat).
7. Enhance Shortcut Mapper by adding category column.
8. Make double click work for language menu disabling/enabling in preferences dialog.
9. Make double click work to improve file extension movement in Preferences dialog.
10. Fix bug: language menu item is restored back on the wrong zone.
11. Add a spiritual quote.
1. NppExport v0.2.8 (32-bit x86 only)
2. Converter 4.2.1
3. Mime Tool 2.1
Updater (Installer only):
* WinGup v4.1
- First sign into the Gmail account in a browser on the device where you are setting up your client
- Go here and enable access for “less secure” apps: https://www.google.com/
- Then go here: https://accounts.google.
com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha a nd click Continue.
- Then straightaway go back to your mail client and continue
The new 4.1 Release of Mobirise Website Builder is out. Zero coding, drag-and-drop site creation. Free and mobile-friendly. 470,000+ awesome websites are already created with Mobirise!
New in v4.1:
* Brand-new core engine – faster and smoother
* New default Mobirise 4 theme – 108 new blocks
* Updated interface
* New CodeEditor
* Versions for Mac and Windows
* 840 Google fonts
* Option to add any custom fonts
* Improved page management
* FTP client fixes
* Changes in inline editor
What is cssnext?
PostCSS-cssnext is a PostCSS plugin that helps you to use the latest CSS syntax today. It transforms new CSS specs into more compatible CSS so you don’t need to wait for browser support. You can literally write future-proof CSS and forget old preprocessor specific syntax.