If you are upgrading from a previous version, then read our manual chapter on upgrading. The general procedure is as follows:
Backup your database
Copy your config.php file in a safe place
Download the latest version of phpList
Overwrite all of the code of the current version with the new one. You can upload the “lists” directory and all it contains
Copy your config.php back
Login to the phpList admin pages and click the “upgrade” link
Just to be sure, use the “Verify database structure” page to check that your database structure is correct
You may also wish to check the latest config.php and re-edit it to match your system.
phpList 3.3.2 is a new release with 2 new features, 4 plugins, 20 fixes, and 339 code commits.
- Fixed ‘unidentified bounces older than two months’ removal – Thanks to Duncan ,See the Pull Request
- Fixed orphaned database records following use of the deleteuser() function in file inc/userlib.php: records included in user_message_forward and linktrack_uml_click tables are now removed cleanly – Thanks to Duncan, See the Pull Request
- Fixed missing duplication validation when modifying a subscribers email, now checking if an email address has been entered and does not already exist when changing the email address – Thanks to Duncan, See the Pull Request
- Fixed phpList displaying without a theme when the function parse_ini_file() has been disabled. Now when that happens phpList will use the first theme that is found – Thanks to Duncan. See the Pull Request
- Fixed display of the selected theme’s directory instead of its name – Thanks to Duncan. See the Pull Request
- Fixed repeat message processing trying to copy an index, that caused a repeated campaign to eventually not to be sent because ‘finishsending’ date is in the past – Thanks to Duncan, See the Pull Request
- Fixed miscalculation of percentages on Campaign Statistics page
- Fixed input fields scale on campaign composer page on small screens
- Fixed lists not showing by default on ‘Send a campaign’ page in mobile view
- Fixed “Select the lists you want to exclude from this campaign” option only listing the category of lists on Trevelin
- Fixed the progress bar remaining visible after the processing of the message queue has finished
- Fixed rendering problems of the login page on Safari for Mac
- Replaced deprecated each() function in php 7.2 with the equivalent foreach() construct – Thanks to Duncan, See the Pull Request
- Fixed menu items of plugins being visible even though the plugin has not yet been enabled – Thanks to Duncan, See the Pull Request
- Fixed creation of unnecessary temporary file when exporting subscribers – Thanks to Duncan, See the Pull Request
- Fixed embedding of external images when running phpList from command line – Thanks to Duncan. See the Pull Request
- Several sets of changes to “Domain Statistics” page to make the results more consistent – Thanks to Duncan, See the Pull Request
- Changed default password hashing algorithm (some remaining instances from 3.3.1)
- Change the “From Field” on view campaign to print the full sender address, including email address so it is possible to determine on sent campaigns what address it was sent from
- Changed the info on “View a Campaign” page to print Campaign subject and Campaign alias, if the campaign has an alias set, for user reference.
- Change ‘View a campaign’ page title to use campaign title (not subject).
The Joomla project team has released version 3.8.7, a bug fixes release.
Community Builder 2.1.4 (latest build) and all Joomlapolis add-ons work just fine with Joomla 3.8.7. You can see everything in action on our demo site.
This is a maintenance release for all Joomla 3.x series sites. As always, before any Joomla upgrade on your live website, take a backup just in case anything goes wrong.
As of April 10, 2018, Google has deprecated GCM. The GCM server and client APIs are deprecated and will be removed as soon as April 11, 2019. Migrate GCM apps to Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), which inherits the reliable and scalable GCM infrastructure, plus many new features. See the migration guide to learn more.
https://android.googleapis.com/gcm/send -> https://fcm.googleapis.com/fcm/send
Welcome to the Android P Developer Preview! From this page you can download system images for Pixel devices that you can use for testing your app. If you don’t have a Pixel device, just use the Android Emulator to test your app and explore Android P.
To get started with a Pixel device, download a system image and flash it to your device. Then read the Program Overview for timelines and the migration guide for steps to compatibility and building for P.
Use the links and instructions below to update your supported device to the latest milestone build.
Caution: Developer Preview 1 is for app developers only and not intended for daily or consumer use. See the release notes before installing it on your device. Enrolling in updates using the Android Beta Program is not supported in Developer Preview 1
Onsen UI – The most beautiful and efficient way to develop HTML5 hybrid and mobile web apps.
Build apps with web tech you know and love with Ionic Framework
Know how to build websites? Then you already know how to build mobile apps. Ionic Framework offers the best web and native app components for building highly interactive native and progressive web apps.
Full featured HTML framework for building iOS & Android apps
Notepad++ v7.5.6 enhancements & bug-fixes:
1. Fix macro playing back crash issue on new added “find previous” and “find next” buttons.
2. Function List enhancement: Highlight the current function based on cursor position.
3. Fix crash on styler dialog of User Defined Language dialog.
4. Fix file status detection issue under Windows XP.
5. Ghost typing enhancement: Unicode, syntax highlighting and speed support.
(check the url for the usage of ghost typing on command line: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/features/ghost-typing.html )
6. Add a message from outer space.
Notepad++ 7.5.5 enhancements & bug-fixes:
1. Restore 2 buttons “<< Find Previous” & “Find Next >>” in Find dialog (optional).
2. Fix monitored (tail -f) file not always updated issue.
3. Keep Doc Switcher’s ordering in sync with Tab bar.
4. Shortcut Mapper enhancements: Add filter capacity and make dialog resizable and maximizable.
5. Fix for “Toggle Single Line Comment” malfunctioning with HTML/XML.
6. Make Unix style path (slashes) work in open file dialog (optional).
7. Fix tab sticks to mouse pointer problem after external update of a opened file.
8. Fix encoding not sync (on status bar) after reloading.
9. Fix menu items’ state is not maintained due to save macro command.
10. Fix line ending changes are not detected in reloaded changed files issue.
11. Fix highlighting of <script> tags in XML files issue.
12. Fix Unicode file name comparison to match Windows behaviour (as opposed to doing a linguistic filename comparison).
1. NppExport v0.2.8 (32-bit x86 only)
2. Converter 4.2.1
3. Mime Tool 2.1
4. DSpellCheck 1.3.5
Updater (Installer only):
* WinGup v4.2
The Joomla project team has released version 3.8.6, a security and bug fixes release.
This is an important maintenance release for Joomla 3.8.5 regression bugs and a recommended upgrade for all Joomla 3.x series sites. As always, before any Joomla upgrade on your live website, take a backup just in case anything goes wrong.
The security fix addresses a low level SQLi vulnerability in User Notes and the bug fixes address various Joomla 3.8.5 regressions (session management and cookies improvements), PHP 7.2 compatibility issues and other bugs.
CB Paid Subscriptions (CBSubs) 4.2 is here with 25 new features and 52 bug fixes!
CB Paid Subscriptions (CBSubs GPL) 4.2 is mainly a features and maintenance release that requires Community Builder 2.1.4.
Of the 25 new features, we would like to focus on the following:
- Many Improvements in admin area with better search and batch actions
- Minor improvements in front-end area with better subscription workflow
- New payment gateway for Stripe with autorecuring payments and SEPA support
- Improvements in PayPal Pro with new Payflow API and Paypal Advanced with support for new partners
- Quickpay payment gateway for new API
- Support for PHP 7.1 and 7.2