Get access to total sharing activity for URL so you can display counters on your social buttons.
You can install Yii in two ways, using Composer or by downloading an archive file. The former is the preferred way, as it allows you to install new extensions or update Yii by simply running a single command.
Note: Unlike with Yii 1, standard installations of Yii 2 result in both, the framework and an application skeleton being downloaded and installed.
Via Laravel Installer
First, download the Laravel installer using Composer.
composer global require "laravel/installer=~1.1"
Make sure to place the
~/.composer/vendor/bin directory in your PATH so the
laravel executable is found when you run the
laravel command in your terminal.
Once installed, the simple
laravel new command will create a fresh Laravel installation in the directory you specify. For instance,
laravel new blog would create a directory named
blog containing a fresh Laravel installation with all dependencies installed. This method of installation is much faster than installing via Composer.
Via Composer Create-Project
You may also install Laravel by issuing the Composer
create-project command in your terminal:
composer create-project laravel/laravel --prefer-dist
The Laravel framework has a few system requirements:
- PHP >= 5.4
- MCrypt PHP Extension
As of PHP 5.5, some OS distributions may require you to manually install the PHP JSON extension. When using Ubuntu, this can be done via
apt-get install php5-json.
1. Google.com – Enables users to search the world’s information, including webpages, images, and videos. Offers unique features and search technology.
2. Facebook.com – A social utility that connects people, to keep up with friends, upload photos, share links
3. Youtube.com – YouTube is a way to get your videos to the people who matter to you. Upload, tag and share
4. Yahoo.com – A major internet portal and service provider offering search results, customizable content
5. Baidu.com – The leading Chinese language search engine, provides “simple and reliable” search
6. Wikipedia.org – A free encyclopedia built collaboratively using wiki software
7. Twitter.com – Social networking and microblogging service utilising instant messaging, SMS or a web interface
8. Amazon.com – Amazon.com seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company
9. Qq.com – China’s largest and most used Internet service portal owned by Tencent
10. Linkedin.com – A networking tool to find connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts
11. Taobao.com – Launched in May 2003, Taobao Marketplace (www.taobao.com) is the online shopping destination
12. Google.co.in – Indian version of this popular search engine. Search the whole web or only webpages from India
13. Live.com – Search engine from Microsoft
14. Hao123.com – Baidu
15. Blogspot.com – Free weblog publishing tool from Google, for sharing text, photos and video
Yii is a high-performance component-based PHP framework best for Web 2.0 development. Yii is an open source, object-oriented, component-based MVC PHP web application framework. Yii is pronounced as “Yee” or [ji:] and it’s an acronym for “Yes It Is!”
Create new directory in wp-content/themes starting with the theme name and -child suffix.
For example: twentyfourteen-child
The only file need is: style.css
The style.css must begin with
Theme Name: Twenty Fourteen Child
/* Custom override css starts here */
Don’t waste your time on the social networks, use tools like hootsuite. There are a lot of web tools to manage and measure your social networks.