The AWS Free Tier enables you to gain free, hands-on experience with the AWS platform, products, and services.
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Swift and Objective-C Cocoa projects. It has over 37 thousand libraries and is used in over 2.5 million apps. CocoaPods can help you scale your projects elegantly.
The open source version of the Parse backend, and related projects.
- First sign into the Gmail account in a browser on the device where you are setting up your client
- Go here and enable access for “less secure” apps: https://www.google.com/
- Then go here: https://accounts.google.
com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha a nd click Continue.
- Then straightaway go back to your mail client and continue
Here’s what you can expect from this new version:
- New Stock Management interface, to track your movements and get an overview of your inventory.
- Updated Translation page, with an improved interface and better code.
- An improved Classic theme readability on low quality screens.
- Product page text areas now have a character counter.
- New hooks on both the Product page and the Classic theme.
- New localization packs for Algeria, Morocco, South Africa and South Korea.
- New Installer languages: Estonian, Finnish, Greek and Slovak.
…and many smaller features and handy fixes!
|Update: Falang 2.9.0 released
with new features and improvements
|Today we have updated falang product and added some new features and functionalities. Falang support an easier way to remove a menu item from a specific language, it’s work better for content/K2 item in specific language too.|
Online HTTP/2 test – Verify if your server or CDN supports HTTP/2.
Get a Free Public Email by Mailinator
Mailinator is your Second Inbox!
Actually, given you have millions of inboxes to choose from, it’s more like your second, third and bazillionth inbox too (you get the idea).
The Joomla Team has released Joomla 3.7.3 which contains 3 security fixes that affect all Joomla 1.7.3 to Joomla 3.7.2 websites.
In addition to the security issues, Joomla 3.7.3 also fixes over 230 bugs.
The Joomla Team strongly recommends that all 3.x websites upgrade to version 3.7.3.