Codeanywhere Launches New Version v.6.0
Codeanywhere v.6.0. is now Live
It has been in the making for a while, but the all new version of Codeanywhere is now live. There are a ton of new features, here is a list of the main things that have changed:
- All new UI
- Project based, separate your work logically and switch between your projects instantly.
- Goto Anything, hit CMD+P (CTRL+P) to find anything, including commands.
- GitHub/Bitbucket, repository import wizard.
- Drag & drop files and folders from your desktop to Codeanywhere.
- SSH terminal real-time collaboration.
- Manage multiple containers in a project.
- New preference options, configure every aspect of the interface globally or on a project basis.
- Large file support, you can now open and save files with over 100,000 lines.
- Upload files, you now have no limit to the size of a file you are uploading.
- and many more