The Joomla project team has just released version 3.8.13 that addresses 5 low priority vulnerabilities that affect all Joomla 3.x, Joomla 2.5 and even Joomla 1.5 websites.
The Joomla project team has recently released version 3.8.12 that addresses 3 low level vulnerability issues and fixes over 20 bugs.
Community Builder 2.2.1 (latest build) and all Joomlapolis add-ons work just fine with Joomla 3.8.12. You can see everything in action on our demo site.
The Joomla 3.8.12 is a highly recommended upgrade for all Joomla 3.x series sites. As always, before any Joomla upgrade on your live website, take a backup just in case anything goes wrong.
CB Content module 3.0 has been released with a great new timed content feature.
Kyle has already blogged about this and in a nutshell the new feature lets you set a start and end date/time period and then specify what content is to appear before, during and after the specified period.
The Joomla project team has released version 3.8.7, a bug fixes release.
Community Builder 2.1.4 (latest build) and all Joomlapolis add-ons work just fine with Joomla 3.8.7. You can see everything in action on our demo site.
This is a maintenance release for all Joomla 3.x series sites. As always, before any Joomla upgrade on your live website, take a backup just in case anything goes wrong.
|Update: Falang 2.9.7 released
with new features and improvements
|Today we have updated falang product and added some new features and functionalities. Support of new joomla router (paid version only), fix export and more.|
The Joomla project team has released version 3.8.6, a security and bug fixes release.
This is an important maintenance release for Joomla 3.8.5 regression bugs and a recommended upgrade for all Joomla 3.x series sites. As always, before any Joomla upgrade on your live website, take a backup just in case anything goes wrong.
The security fix addresses a low level SQLi vulnerability in User Notes and the bug fixes address various Joomla 3.8.5 regressions (session management and cookies improvements), PHP 7.2 compatibility issues and other bugs.
The Joomla Team has released Joomla 3.7.3 which contains 3 security fixes that affect all Joomla 1.7.3 to Joomla 3.7.2 websites.
In addition to the security issues, Joomla 3.7.3 also fixes over 230 bugs.
The Joomla Team strongly recommends that all 3.x websites upgrade to version 3.7.3.
- fix cache problem
- fix copy image & link
- fix itemid missing on home page (make 404)
- change render of modules param’s
- change render of image& link param’s
- remove php notice
- add content element for custom field (Joomla 3.7)
- add custom fields in falang edit mode(readonly only)(Joomla 3.7)
- remove warning message (Joomla 3.7)
- remove hreflang for inactive language menu item
- metakey resizable comme metadesc (text area) article/menu
- fix status translation due to images&links system
- add store orginal text for param’s type too
- fix bug on cache (thanks nicolas from hikashop)
- change footer
Protect your Community Builder site against spammers with CB AntiSpam 3.0.
This is a major release with 12 new features and 9 bug fixes. We have already installed it on our demo site, so feel free to preview it on us before you install it on your website.
Among the new features are:
- 5 modes of operation including honeypot and reCaptcha invisible
- block by ip range and wildcard substitutions in ip lists
- image output improvements to make spambots suffer
- account blocking (Joomla level) with optional profile banning