So is it content – No! Maybe backlinks – No! Or maybe Social media profiles – Definitely NO! So what is it? It’s easy – Click-through rate (CTR). What is Click-through rate? Click-through rate is a way of measuring the success of an online advertising based on clicks. For example if somebody search for a keyword and click on your site, Google will rank your site higher. In conclusion optimize your site title and metadescription to be as good as possible, because this is the first thing users see when a result is displayed.
1. Google.com – Enables users to search the world’s information, including webpages, images, and videos. Offers unique features and search technology.
2. Facebook.com – A social utility that connects people, to keep up with friends, upload photos, share links
3. Youtube.com – YouTube is a way to get your videos to the people who matter to you. Upload, tag and share
4. Yahoo.com – A major internet portal and service provider offering search results, customizable content
5. Baidu.com – The leading Chinese language search engine, provides “simple and reliable” search
6. Wikipedia.org – A free encyclopedia built collaboratively using wiki software
7. Twitter.com – Social networking and microblogging service utilising instant messaging, SMS or a web interface
8. Amazon.com – Amazon.com seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company
9. Qq.com – China’s largest and most used Internet service portal owned by Tencent
10. Linkedin.com – A networking tool to find connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts
11. Taobao.com – Launched in May 2003, Taobao Marketplace (www.taobao.com) is the online shopping destination
12. Google.co.in – Indian version of this popular search engine. Search the whole web or only webpages from India
13. Live.com – Search engine from Microsoft
14. Hao123.com – Baidu
15. Blogspot.com – Free weblog publishing tool from Google, for sharing text, photos and video
Yii is a high-performance component-based PHP framework best for Web 2.0 development. Yii is an open source, object-oriented, component-based MVC PHP web application framework. Yii is pronounced as “Yee” or [ji:] and it’s an acronym for “Yes It Is!”
II. Firefox – Mozilla Firefox is a fast, light and tidy open source web browser. At its public launch in 2004 Mozilla Firefox was the first browser to challenge Microsoft‘s Internet Explorer.
III. Internet Explorer – Internet Explorer (formerly Microsoft Internet Explorer and Windows Internet Explorer, commonly abbreviated IE or MSIE) is a series of graphical web browsers developed by Microsoft and included as part of the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, starting in 1995.
IV. Safari – Safari is a web browser developed by Apple Inc. and included with the OS X and iOS operating systems. First released as a public beta on January 7, 2003, on the company’s OS X operating system, it became Apple’s default browser beginning with Mac OS X v10.3 “Panther”. Safari is also the native browser for iOS.
V. Opera – Opera is a web browser developed by Opera Software. The latest version currently runs on Microsoft Windows and OS X operating systems and uses the Blink layout engine. An earlier version using the Presto layout engine is still supported, and additionally runs on Linux and FreeBSD systems. As of September 2014, a Blink-based Linux version is available on the beta stream. Editions of Opera are available for devices running the Android, iOS, Symbian, Maemo, Bada, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile operating systems, and for Java ME capable devices.
iPhone 6 isn’t simply bigger — it’s better in every way. Larger, yet dramatically thinner. More powerful, but remarkably power efficient. With a smooth metal surface that seamlessly meets the new Retina HD display. It’s one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that’s better by any measure.
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
WordPress 4.0, named “Benny” in honor of jazz clarinetist and bandleader Benny Goodman, is available for download or update in your WordPress dashboard. While 4.0 is just another number for us after 3.9 and before 4.1, we feel we’ve put a little extra polish into it. This release brings you a smoother writing and management experience we think you’ll enjoy.
Create new directory in wp-content/themes starting with the theme name and -child suffix.
For example: twentyfourteen-child
The only file need is: style.css
The style.css must begin with
Theme Name: Twenty Fourteen Child
/* Custom override css starts here */
CloudFlare protects and accelerates any website online. Once your website is a part of the CloudFlare community, its web traffic is routed through our intelligent global network. We automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance. We also block threats and limit abusive bots and crawlers from wasting your bandwidth and server resources. The result: CloudFlare-powered websites see a significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks.