You can install Yii in two ways, using Composer or by downloading an archive file. The former is the preferred way, as it allows you to install new extensions or update Yii by simply running a single command.
Note: Unlike with Yii 1, standard installations of Yii 2 result in both, the framework and an application skeleton being downloaded and installed.
Via Laravel Installer
First, download the Laravel installer using Composer.
composer global require "laravel/installer=~1.1"
Make sure to place the
~/.composer/vendor/bin directory in your PATH so the
laravel executable is found when you run the
laravel command in your terminal.
Once installed, the simple
laravel new command will create a fresh Laravel installation in the directory you specify. For instance,
laravel new blog would create a directory named
blog containing a fresh Laravel installation with all dependencies installed. This method of installation is much faster than installing via Composer.
Via Composer Create-Project
You may also install Laravel by issuing the Composer
create-project command in your terminal:
composer create-project laravel/laravel --prefer-dist
The Laravel framework has a few system requirements:
- PHP >= 5.4
- MCrypt PHP Extension
As of PHP 5.5, some OS distributions may require you to manually install the PHP JSON extension. When using Ubuntu, this can be done via
apt-get install php5-json.
Skype has been breaking down barriers to communication for more than a decade by being at the forefront of real-time voice and video. In this time we’ve made Skype available on computers, mobile phones, TVs and even games consoles. Expanding to different platforms has helped us grow to over 2 billion daily minutes (that’s over 33 million hours) of voice and video calls. Today, we’ve got some exciting news. We’re starting to roll-out a brand new way of using Skype. Now, not only can Skype be used on just about any screen you lay your hands on, but you can also enjoy Skype on a browser. Welcome, Skype for Web (Beta).
Skype for Web makes it quicker and easier than ever before to connect with friends, family and colleagues around the world, for free – directly from Skype.com. It’s perfect if you prefer using the web rather than an app: perhaps you’re sitting at a computer that doesn’t already have Skype downloaded. Or maybe you’re on the go and using an internet café or hotel computer whilst on vacation where you can’t download Skype at all. Using Skype for Web makes it more convenient to get to your conversations.
Bitcoin provides new possibilities for the way we use money. We’ve taken those possibilities one step further by developing convenient and secure ways to let your money work for you.
Xapo has been described by The Wall Street Journal as the Fort Knox of bitcoin storage, so if you’re looking to secure your bitcoins then look no further than the Xapo Vault. We’ve developed a new standard of bitcoin security and fully insure your assets in the Vault so that you can rest assured your money is safe and sound.
So is it content – No! Maybe backlinks – No! Or maybe Social media profiles – Definitely NO! So what is it? It’s easy – Click-through rate (CTR). What is Click-through rate? Click-through rate is a way of measuring the success of an online advertising based on clicks. For example if somebody search for a keyword and click on your site, Google will rank your site higher. In conclusion optimize your site title and metadescription to be as good as possible, because this is the first thing users see when a result is displayed.
1. Google.com – Enables users to search the world’s information, including webpages, images, and videos. Offers unique features and search technology.
2. Facebook.com – A social utility that connects people, to keep up with friends, upload photos, share links
3. Youtube.com – YouTube is a way to get your videos to the people who matter to you. Upload, tag and share
4. Yahoo.com – A major internet portal and service provider offering search results, customizable content
5. Baidu.com – The leading Chinese language search engine, provides “simple and reliable” search
6. Wikipedia.org – A free encyclopedia built collaboratively using wiki software
7. Twitter.com – Social networking and microblogging service utilising instant messaging, SMS or a web interface
8. Amazon.com – Amazon.com seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company
9. Qq.com – China’s largest and most used Internet service portal owned by Tencent
10. Linkedin.com – A networking tool to find connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts
11. Taobao.com – Launched in May 2003, Taobao Marketplace (www.taobao.com) is the online shopping destination
12. Google.co.in – Indian version of this popular search engine. Search the whole web or only webpages from India
13. Live.com – Search engine from Microsoft
14. Hao123.com – Baidu
15. Blogspot.com – Free weblog publishing tool from Google, for sharing text, photos and video